BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
My jeans, the halls and other tight places

Saturday, January 30, 2010

bored, homework, and A HOLE IN MY CROTCH!!!! D:

     Hmmm, what to say? Have you ever been so bored, that just listening to the same song over and over again is fun. Don't get me wrong I love music, but I usually don't like listening to the same song over and over again.Currently I'm listening to Fireflies by Owl City. Its a pretty good song, I think.


     Anyway, its Saturday and theres absolutely nothing to do! Well there is, homework... but its Saturday ya know? Why would I want to do that? That would be gay. Watch me I'm probably not going to do it at all lol.


      You know what? I get alot of homework! Is it just me (or just my school)? Sometimes its crazy how much homework they give us. Just the other day as soon as I got home I had to work on a poster for Spanish (yes this Mexican takes Spanish 1 lol) then I had to do some math homework, well not some ALOT!  that took me until like 9:30 and if you know me you know that I like sleep and I go to sleep at 9. 


     One more thing I'd like to talk about. Have you ever seen someone do something so embarrassing your glad its not you? Well something happen to me thats embarrassing , but I don't think anyone noticed or at least no one told me anything about it. I HAD A HOLE IN THE CROTCH OF MY PANTS D:!!!! I only noticed it when I got back home! I was like "OMG! Did anyone notice?". I'm never ganna wear these pants again or hope I don't anyways. Why do these thing happen to me?

0 comments: